What Openbravo can do?
What Openbravo Commerce Suite can do?
The Openbravo Commerce Suite is a multichannel retail business solution built on top of a truly modular, mobile-enabled and cloud-ready technology platform that allows retailers to transform their physical store channel and do more and faster, with lower risks. All this being a must in today’s omnichannel retail reality to provide great shopping experiences to your customers and successfully embrace change and innovation. The Openbravo Commerce Suite offers a unique store solution including a responsive web and mobile POS with assisted sale and inventory visibility capabilities, backed by a complete back office functionality, which can be easily integrated with legacy corporate systems or scale up to the entire business management thanks to its built-in analytics, warehouse and distribution, procurement, merchandising, customer, financials and accounting management capabilities, as well as available e-commerce platform connectors. All on a single product.
What Openbravo Business Suite can do?
The Openbravo Business Suite is a global management solution built on top of a truly modular, mobile-enabled and cloud-ready technology platform that allows organizations to deliver business process improvements faster, be more focused on business differentiation and business process innovation, and do so with lower risks.
The Openbravo Business Suite offers a comprehensive business management solution with built-in ERP, CRM and BI capabilities, which can be easily integrated with legacy corporate systems to create highly differentiating or innovating solutions or scale up to the entire business management. All on a single product.
What Openbravo Technology Platform can do?
The Openbravo Technology Platform lies at the heart of all Openbravo solutions. A truly modular, mobile-enabled and cloud-ready platform providing the core set of technologies that allow extending Openbravo to fit your business needs or developing completely new differentiating and innovative enterprise solutions
In order to optimize the time you invest in discovering Openbravo, we recommend that you follow the following approach.
Start experiencing Openbravo products by accessing our demonstration environments. Start with the Product Tour to get a first impression through a guided and interactive tour and continue with the Online Trial on your own to go into more detail with the product exploration.
- Product Tour: The first step! . Go through a guided and interactive tour to get a first impression of the product. If you have not yet experimented with our products, we recommend that you go through this tour first as you will be able to:
- Have a first hand experience with the product
- Explore some of the main product features
- Online Trial. The next step! . Access a self-service environment equipped with sample data to go into detail with the product exploration. Don´t miss the Getting Started widget that will guide you through the main Openbravo user actions, user interface, functionality and configuration steps. Finally, you can follow our business flows to experience some of the main business flows. We recommend that you go through the product tour above before using this demo environment that will allow you to:
- Get access to all standard features. Modules are not included in this environment.
- Explore the product on your own. You can request an assisted demonstration also!
- Create your own evaluation environment. Since the online demo is a shared demo environment, there are some limitations on what you can do with it and what you cannot. In particular, we cannot give you system administrator privileges and we are refreshing the system on a daily basis. If you want to evaluate Openbravo’s flexibility and experiment with different configurations, or if you want to have a persistent data set to complete your evaluation, you would need your own Openbravo system set up. You can choose between some easy ways of doing so in the installation guide.
Once you have completed your evaluation, you are ready to start your implementation project, either with the Community Edition or with the Professional Subscription.
How to Starting a New Openbravo ERP Project?
Openbravo offers 3 different editions:
- Openbravo Community Edition. It provides a totally free ERP solution released under the Openbravo Public License. It is a good way for developers to get to know the Openbravo ERP Platform. This edition only includes free core modules and free public functionality. Advanced or premium core modules such as Project Management or Production and MRP or commercial modules such as Openbravo Analytics or the Openbravo Core Mobile Infrastructure required to develop mobile applications are not included. It does not provide neither access to Professional Services provided by Openbravo Partners.
- Openbravo Enterprise Edition
- Openbravo Professional Edition
These two editions provide access to all public and commercial functionality and to the full catalog of Professional Services provided by Openbravo Partners. For these two please refer to our Editions and Pricing sections for the Openbravo Commerce Suite and Openbravo Business Suite products in order to know about their pricing and benefits.