Alfresco Community Edition 7.4 is available as a distribution zip file for manual installation, or it can be installed using an Ansible playbook (Linux only) for non-containerized environments. It is also available as a set of Docker images that can be deployed in containerized environments using docker-compose or Helm charts (for Kubernetes).
- Alfresco: https://nexus.alfresco.com/nexus/service/local/repositories/releases/content/org/alfresco/alfresco-c...
- Share: https://nexus.alfresco.com/nexus/service/local/repositories/releases/content/org/alfresco/alfresco-c...
- Search: https://nexus.alfresco.com/nexus/service/local/repositories/releases/content/org/alfresco/alfresco-s...
- Transform: https://nexus.alfresco.com/nexus/service/local/repositories/releases/content/org/alfresco/alfresco-t...
Deployment resources available in https://github.com/Alfresco/alfresco-ansible-deployment
Reference Docker Compose templates available in https://github.com/Alfresco/acs-deployment/tree/master/docker-compose
Additional Docker Compose deployment methods:
Helm charts available in https://github.com/Alfresco/acs-deployment/tree/master/helm/alfresco-content-services
Upgrading from previous releases
Care should be taken when upgrading from any previous releases of Alfresco Community Edition 7.4. There are some steps that should be reviewed and planned before you upgrade. Please take the time to familiarize yourself with the guidance below and plan your upgrade.
In particular, please ensure that the following steps are completed before you start your upgrade process:
- Ensure that you have a functional backup of your Alfresco Repository and your Alfresco Database, before starting the upgrade process
- Download and run the Alfresco Extension Inspector to understand, which customisation or library items need to be reviewed or updated prior to starting
- Review all new and deprecated features included in this release note
- Review and implement the new supported stack options and the minimum versions of modules/extensions required, and update as necessary for the new deployment
- Apply the recommended database optimisation patch for larger implementations (see upgrade documentation for details)