Best BPM Tools – What are Benchmarks and Features? BPM has become a recognized management discipline, and the importance of today’s automation-centric corporate economy is undeniable. Without BPM software that can be applied to your business, processes become chaotic and can lead to disasters.
Best BPM Tools – Comparison and Features
As the discipline matures, a number of BPM tools have emerged so that organizations can take advantage of the benefits of BPM (cost savings, fewer mistakes, faster processing time).
The problem with BPM tools is that it can be difficult to find something suitable for your use. The online BPM tools are not easy to find a dozen dozen and something that fits your usage.
What do you need to look for in Business Process Management (BPM) Tools?
The shopping list for BPM tools can be long and varied depending on an operator’s needs.
When BPM tools first came into existence, the requirements were able to handle the complexity of a workflow engine and how robust the platform was to a large extent. But the needs changed. Now, most BPM systems can handle the complexity you need and new basic features for business process management tools include being user-friendly, being built on the cloud and well integrated with other applications.
G2 Crowd , an independent peer-review platform, does a great job separating BPM software tools into partitions, depending on the organization. They are on the market the best BPM tools .
BPM Tools Comparison Chart:
Here are some of the top 5 BPM tools from G2 Crowd:
- ProcessMaker – An open source BPM and workflow management solution. Design, automate, and deploy business processes and workflows.
- Zoho Creator – A low-code application development platform designed to help users build mobile, tablets and web applications at an enterprise level.
- KiSSFLOW – BPM and workflow management software used to create business applications. The web-based platform is described as intuitive and easy to use.
- Nintex – Nintex Workflow enables digital conversion through process automation; Microsoft Office365 can work with SharePoint and Project Server.
- Bizagi – 3-way solution: Bizagi Modeler, Bizagi Studio and Bizagi Engine. A fast, enterprise-level process automation solution.
We’ve discussed this top 5 business process management tool, and we’ve provided more information about each of them to help you make the best decision.
Best BPM Tools
|Brand name||Popular||Process design||Operational Convenience||Pricing||Support|
|Nintex||SMEs, institutional||Browser-based intuitive design||On-Prem||Bid||None (open source)|
|ProcessMaker||Enterprise-scale companies, governments and organizations||BPMN 2.0||In-house and in-between different versions||CE version is free . The EE version starts at $ 1,000 per month (unlimited users)||Video documents, email, webinars, instant chat|
|kissflow||SMBs, middle market||Human-centered drag-and-drop interface||Cloud-based||$ 9 / user / month (or) 14 days free trial||Video documents, email, webinars, instant chat|
|bizagi||SMEs, medium-sized enterprises, enterprises||Usagi BPMN Modeler||Cloudy / on-the-spot||Continuous user license $ 800 / year + $ 134 maintenance fee (or)
1 year user license for $ 311 / year
|Free (no basic SLA) or premium support for an additional fee|
|Zoho Creator||Self-employed, small and medium-sized enterprises||Script builder to drag and drop code snippets||Web-based, pre-built, or self-contained||$ 5-15 $ / user / month (depending on license plans)||E-mail, phone, education, ticket increase|
Although not limited, PM offers BPM users a clean page list to do more to drag and drop forms, add formulas and conditions, create parallel branches, and automate approval requests. You can visit Trust Radius , another opt-in site, to see the scores.
Other topics you may be interested in:
- How to choose the best document management software
- 8 Sectors Needing Document Management
- How to Choose the ECM System for Your Business
- Combine Digital Culture in Your Company with Alfresco
- Enterprises that need a document management system
- Alfresco features overview
- What is Alfresco?
- Why do you need a document management system?
- Alfresco ECM 5 Useful
- Process Modeling