Why Openbravo? 50 Reasons to choose Openbravo ERP
50 Reasons to choose Openbravo ERP:
1. Intuitive User Interface
Familiar desktop application-like UI makes Openbravo easy to learn for new users and accelerates adoption rates at your company.
2. Anywhere Access
As a 100% web-based application, you and your team can access Openbravo from any web enabled computer and most tablets and mobile devices – all you need is a modern browser.
3. Lower IT Overhead
With a standards-based browser user interface, your IT team never has to worry about installing or maintaining client-side ERP software on individual devices again.
4. Cusomizable Workspace
Aggregate information relevant to each employee role in a single location with Openbravo’s workspace, and simple drag and drop windows of other productivity applications such as email or third-party apps such as SaaS based CRM systems.
5. Parallel productivity
Unleash your power users to efficiently work on several independent tasks at the same time with Openbravo’s multi-tab design.
6. Spreadsheet-style familiarity
Conduct order taking and execution of other time-critical tasks with an editable spreadsheet-style grid that’s familiar and fast to learn for users.
7. Customizable Reporting
Use the query list widget as a generalized or customizable tool for reporting, analysis and navigation.
8. Support multiple divisions
With just a single Openbravo instance, you can easily support diverse multi-organization requirements with the same highly productive UI that can be personalized at the organization and role level.
9. Multi-currency support
Openbravo’s modular architecture and full multi-currency support enables easy transaction processing and reporting for global deployments.
10. Easy File Attachments
Attach popular file types (.PDF, maps, photos, videos) to any object in the data model for a rich, fully integrated of repository business information.
11. All Openbravo data objects such as customers, partners, invoices, etc have a unique url to accelerate collaboration and data sharing via IM, email, and other electronic communication tools.
12. Verify fields for new/changed/deleted information at any level of the data model, improving both security, data quality, and your ability to meet compliance requirements.
13. Hierarchical organization structure enables easy modeling and support of complex multinational enterprises or companies with diverse business units.
14. Create an automated, one-to-many relationship between transactions and their accounting team(s) to meet both local and corporate financial reporting requirements in a single Openbravo instance.
15. Use Openbravo’s security capabilities to centrally administer both data and processing access by individual, role and/or organization.
16. Openbravo’s multi-lingual UI can be extended with easy-to-deploy language packs that seamlessly support a single global Openbravo instance.
17. Integrated alert management system proactively detects and alerts your team to issues or exception conditions like delays or low stock levels.
18. Reliably track exception transactions in context with Facebook-style notes that can be associated with any object in the data model–no more lost emails or excuses.
19. Jump from a report to any individual records contained in the report with a single click. This fully integrated information structure ensures you have the information you need when you need it.
20. Expand and integrate new facilities in other regions or countries easily and quickly.
21. As a 100% web-based application, you and your team can access Openbravo from any web enabled computer and most tablets and mobile devices – all you need is a modern browser.
22. In-app access to Openbravo’s official central repository of Openbravo + 3rd-party modules, and “scan for updates” capability ensure easy, secure, and reliable distribution and installation of module updates.
23. Easy to install, official Openbravo maintenance packs for the core ERP system are quality assured, documented, and published monthly through the Central Repository, allowing you to easily receive corrections and incremental new functionality.
24. Chose the deployment option that’s right for your business, whether on a public cloud, hosted environment or on premise. You can always migrate your Openbravo instance if your infrastructure needs change.
25. Cost-effective, horizontal scale-out is provided through multiple application servers.
26. Certified Partner Network – Openbravo’s certified partners provide deep local and vertical expertise to ensure the satisfaction of our customers. By using a proven, agile implementation approach to fitting Openbravo to your business, our partners ensure your Openbravo project meets your business objectives.
27. Openbravo’s modularity maximizes upgrade granularity,so you always retain the agility to adapt, change, expand or contract Openbravo over time based on the exact needs of your business.
28. Full hotkey support allows power users to optimally perform repetitive tasks without moving their hands from the keyboard.
29. Distributors of complex product lines optimize their inventory control with Openbravo’s centralized inventory and cost control feature set that includes unlimited product attributes, tracking of qty on hand by attribute, cycle counting, catch weight processing, and organizationlevel costing.
30. Distributors of complex product lines optimize their inventory control with Openbravo’s centralized inventory and cost control feature set that includes unlimited product attributes, tracking of qty on hand by attribute, cycle counting, catch weight processing, and organizationlevel costing.
31. Openbravo provides visibility and control to Manufacturers with serial and lot based traceability, as well as integrated audit controls to meet the most rigorous compliance requirements.
32. Growing services companies use Openbravo to gain scale & cost advantages by easily managing multiple sites, sub-contractors and outsourcing with secure, role-based browser access to intuitive screens.
33. Add new products to your catalog simply and easily with centralized management of product, supplier, and customer information.
34. Gain a ‘single source of truth’ into the availability of materials across your entire manufacturing organization, regardless of how distributed it is geographically.
35. Verify fields for new/changed/deleted information at any level of the data model, improving both security, data quality, and your ability to meet compliance requirements.
36. Detailed procurement planning with MRP, based on actual customer demand, with full modeling of suppliers, plants, warehouses, work centers & cost centers.
37. With a standards-based browser user interface, your IT team never has to worry about installing or maintaining client-side ERP software on individual devices again.
38. ”Build from source” deployment assures the integrity of your production runtime environment by ensuring that the running programs always match the source.
39. Choose from a growing number of more than 600 modules from Openbravo’s catalog of proven commercial and open source modules to cost-effectively assembly and maintain a best-fit solution for your business.
40. Embedded alert management system allows fast-moving distributors to automatically notify key trading partners of critical inventory or shipment conditions.
41. Openbravo’s integrated multi-site product engineering and manufacturing capabilities include the definition and collection of detailed quality information.
42. Services companies use Openbravo’s single integrated project database across multiple locations to maintain visibility and control over project profitability, and to maximize resource utilization across projects.
43. Web-based time and expense reporting allows service employees to submit their time and expenses directly from the field.
44. Openbravo provides accurate and timely customer billing based on project milestones, and allows services firms to automatically notify their customers of risks to budget or milestones via embedded alert management.
45. Advanced Asset Management can quickly and easily create new assets from an existing purchase invoice, and create depreciation plans on a linear and monthly basis. The Assets Movements List provides detailed information and the included Advanced Assets Special Documents modules streamlines asset movements, special depreciations, appreciations, etc.
46. Whether you have multiple divisions or operations in multiple countries, a single instance of Openbravo can support all your needs with role-based access to your solution.
47. Use automated billing to invoice customers more quickly and accurately, to improve the availability of cash to grow your business.
48. Conduct order taking and execution of other time-critical tasks with an editable spreadsheetstyle grid that’s familiar and fast to learn for users.
49. With just a single Openbravo instance, you can easily support diverse multi-organization requirements with the same highly productive UI that can be personalized at the organization and role level.
50. Companies with business units in multiple countries can easily automate a one-to-many relationship between transactions and their accounting representation at the organization level, to meet both local and corporate financial reporting requirements in a single Openbravo instance.
51. Efficient and flexible type-ahead column filtering provides fast, direct access to specific information.
This post is also available in: İngilizce